< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: Aha! So You're Supposed To Exercise, As Well

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aha! So You're Supposed To Exercise, As Well

I just realised this weekend that getting exercise might be a good idea if I am to lose weight. Prior to this discovery I had been sitting at my PC working on my four different blogs, knocking up some food or watching TV. Sunday I went for a walk in the City of London. It was Open London day and I took the opportunity to visit the HQ of Amnesty International and see just how brilliantly they spent their money refurbishing the two former factories that are the base for the new building. Very impressive and very green, especially the lighting, heating, ventilation and other internal systems and the materials used.

Did not get enough exercise walking round one building so did a trip round the remains of London Wall looking at fortifications from Roman times to Tudor times. Haven't done that one in years. Definitely took a pound or two off the tummy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home