< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: Food, Glorious Food

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Food, Glorious Food

Now I've got my new Nikon camera working I can not only get pleasure from eating food, but also from photographing it and sharing the pleasure. I'm not normally someone who substitutes visual appearance for flavour, odour and texture, but if you can get all four to harmonise together.... then you surely have reasons to be cheerful.
Hit me with your rhythm stick...

eat me slowly, eat me quick.

Eat me!


Kallo organic rice cake from Holland...

Looking at my snack...
Getting ready to eat...
Eat me!

...red Leicester cheese from England...
EAT ME!

...and organic medjool dates from Israel.
Can't wait any longer!

Pure gluten-free pleasure, with apologies and maximum respect to the late, great Ian Dury.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home