< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: November 3rd 2006

Friday, November 03, 2006

November 3rd 2006

Quelle dommage!

Just before I disappeared off to Portugal to pig myself in my friend's restaurant, my PC went down and on return I have had to completely re-build the hard drive. This has taken a great deal of time and hence no posts.

The human body is a strange temple, indeed. A week of gorging on fried cod, steaks, chicken and seafood stews washed down will litres of vinho verde and the result... I lose 2 lbs in weight. Then I come back and take things easy on the ingestion front and the result after a week... I put the 2 lbs back on again!

Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh!!! It's enough to make you want to tuck into a good plate of cod and mash with peppers.

Portuguese bachalau and mashed potato with onion, peppers and olives

Weight 27/10: 232 lbs
BMI: 32.8

Weight 03/11: 234 lbs
BMI: 33.1

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home