< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: December 8th 2006

Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 8th 2006

Irresistible.

Italian spicy sausages, braised with leek and onion and served with rustic mashed potato.
Too little outdoor exercise once again, due largely to a bout of a recurrent illness that has been plaguing me for the past two years.

So the outcome was inevitable.



Weight: 236 lbs
BMI: 33.4

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Haight said...

Hello! I am in the same boat -- Been working on losing using weight and BMI as a factor. I'm using a tool called "Diet Power" (google it) and measuring my intake not only of calories but nutrients. What I'm finding is that the better my nutrient profile is, the less hungry I am and weight comes off more successfully... I still have a long way to go though! Good luck! Keep up the good fight!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever thought of weight watchers?

2:39 AM  
Blogger Fatso said...

Being with a whole room of other deflaters would make me morbid, never mind morbidly obsese.

The point of blogging about this, of course, is to remind myself that I'm not going to lose weight by just thinking about. I took off 2 stone last year and I reckon I'll take off another 2 next year. It's just this year that's been a problem.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home