< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: January 19th 2007

Friday, January 19, 2007

January 19th 2007

Okay - new targets set and a more determined attempt to lose weight has begun. One major change is that I'm now taking a brisk walk of at least 1 mile each day - more if I can manage it.

On the left is me as of last Friday, weight 241 lbs. The body balloon is proportionate to my weight. Over the coming weeks and months I will be deflating and the body balloon will reflect my weight change. On the right is my target profile at a weight of 196 lbs.



It's been a good start. I lost 2 lbs in the first week, weighing in today at 17 stone 1.

Red - starting. Yellow - current. Green - target.











Weight: 239 lbs
BMI: 33.8

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home