< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: Time To Start Again, Only More Earnestly

Friday, January 12, 2007

Time To Start Again, Only More Earnestly

I suppose it could have been worse. I've been off my diet for a month - eating and drinking whatever I felt like - and I put on 5 lbs.

I've got to look on the bright side. If I hadn't already fundamentally changed my eating habits I'd have probably put on a stone or more over the Christmas period.

So I'm going to start again. Tomorrow I draw up a new target to aim for over the coming months. I'm going to get down to 14 stone if it kills me. If I don't get down to 14 stone, it probably will anyway!


Weight: 241 lbs
BMI: 34.1

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home