< type="'text/css'"> #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } < /style > Fatso Deflating: February 9th, 2007

Friday, February 09, 2007

February 9th, 2007

An absolutely disastrous week on the weight-loss front. Two pounds on, bringing me back to where I started last Autumn. The problem with last week has been too much of the weather on the left keeping me indoors, where I've eaten too much of the food on the right.



Red - starting. Yellow - current. Green - target.








Weight: 241 lbs
BMI: 34.1

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get down to the gym when the weather is rubbish I've just started going an am feeling fantastic. Also all the money you pay on joining is an incentive for not wasting it.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Fatso said...

I'd probably just waste the money. I used to have an exercise machine at home but it broke. Next year I'm moving to the countryside and I will be walking loads!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home